Friday 9 November 2012

Prediction Time!

I started posting too late and missed out on posting about all the pre-season previews, which I think is really the most fun to do up and read on. As such, I will give my views on who will win the major leagues and hopefully with a bit of the seasons already past, my predictions will be more accurate. Just a short post for now though.

English Premier League: Manchester United
Letting the championship title slip by him last season will not have gone down well with Sir Alex Ferguson, who will look to snatch it back this year.

Spanish Primera Liga: Real Madrid
Despite already falling behind so much in the early stages of the season, I believe the team has what it takes to ascend to the top over Barcelona, who might feel the tolls of a full season catch up on them only next year.

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich
In the current form Borussia Dortmund is in, they are not going to go for a title challenge while second placed Schalke 04 seems to always falter at the critical stages, leaving Bayern Munich as the only possible candidates for the title.

Serie A: Juventus
Despite Inter seemingly putting up a strong fight, I expect Juventus to walk away with the title this year. Given the depth and quality in their squad, it will be hugely disappointing if they come away with anything less than that.

Ligue 1: Paris Saint German
Zlatan Ibrahimovic and unlimited amounts of money. Nothing much I need to say here actually.

Champions League: Schalke 04
Cups are always harder to call and I'm going for what is definitely a surprise here. Schalke 04 to go all the way, capitalising on the inconsistencies of the supposed top teams.

Footnote: Good news people! I'll be able to start posting on weekdays so start checking back here everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment