Saturday 1 December 2012

West Ham 3 Chelsea 1

I only caught bits and glimpses of the match but from what I saw, West Ham playing deep did work well for Chelsea. In the first half, Chelsea dominated and should have been three or four up. Only with Allardyce going all out in the second half, pushing the whole team higher did West Ham's performance really improve. This was shown especially in the last goal, where Diame pressured Cole high up the pitch and caused him to make a mistake. I also heard the commentators mention about Diame changing the match and I felt that Allardyce made a terrible mistake leaving him on the bench.

As to why I missed the match, I was watching the Singapore and Laos Suzuki Cup match and it turned out to be a thriller, with 7 goals. Of course, there will be no review as I am sure most of you will not be interested. I will be catching Fulham v Tottenham or Everton v City and the review should be up when i wake up tomorrow morning(GMT+8 time), maybe 11 hours later hopefully. Do visit and read.

Last note, anyone thinks Benitez is in danger of losing his job yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment